Project Location: Tala & Assasuni Upazila of Satkhira District
Project Period: April 2014- September 2014
Financed by: Solidarites International, France
Total Amount: 95,870 Euro
Direct Beneficiaries: 1,562
To support the recovery of food security and restore livelihoods of the most vulnerable and severely affected households in water logging affected areas of south west by Water logging.
- Provision of Cash for Work (CFW) for recovering food security for 1562HHs.
- Per day 200 BDT received for Cash for work
- Provision of Cash for Livelihoods (includes training and livelihood restoration) for 1562 HHs
- Per beneficiaries received 9000 BDT for unconditional livelihood grant.
- Training for awareness and knowledge building on the following issues for improving nutrition and resilience: gardening, scientific method of seed preservation/storage, introduction to saline and flood tolerant varieties of crop, climate change and coastal adaptation measures, health and hygiene for 1562 HHs.