Project Location: Dacope Upazila of Khulna District
Project Period: January 2017- December 2017
Financed by: Mani Tese, Italy
Total Amount: 38,819 Euro
Direct Beneficiaries: 4,000
- Build up capacity to secure livelihood.
- Increase awareness on most common diseases and good hygienic practices to improve health status;
- Create friendly environment on trafficking;
- Build up skills of targeted people in order to secure their livelihood.
- Build up awareness on trafficking through school debate, drawing competition at school level;
- Organize meeting, seminar, and cultural events as a social campaign.
- Facilitate medical camp and orient community people on health;
- Capacity building of staff
- Develop IEC materials and distribution;
- Media conference.