Project Period: July 2016- June 2020
Financed by: MannionDaniels Limited, United Kingdom
Total Amount: 1,99,998 Euro
Direct Beneficiaries: 7,852
“Enhancing awareness on SRHR among dalit and marginalized adolescent girls and women” is a specialized project of Dalit on Sexual Reproductive Health & Rights since 2016. Major Activities of the project are: Facilitate the development of CRC (Citizen Report Card); Groups mobilization to access more qualitative SRHR information and services for marginalized people; Approach public health officials at CCs, Union Parishad, Upazila, District level. The project is implementing in 18 Unions under Dumuria and Phultala upazila in Khulna district involving 7,852 direct beneficiaries.
- Enhancing knowledge and skills on Sexual and Reproductive Health & Rights through awareness program among adolescent girls & women.
- Providing skill based training for adolescent girls & women.
- Awareness on gender equality.
- Formation of Watch Groups.
- Monthly meeting with watch groups
- Awareness program on Sexual and Reproductive Health & Rights in community level
- Sharing meeting with different level stakeholder
- Workshop at Upazila & District Level
- Training on Advocacy Skills
- Training on Communication Skills
- Training on CRC Methodology
- Data collection from the CC and the community through citizen report card
- CRC Report sharing with local administration.
- Media campaigns at Upazila/District Level
- Dialogue meetings with public health authorities at Upazila/ District level
- Workshop with Health Service Providers at National Level on SRHR for leveraging resources
- Advocacy at Girls high schools in the project area for promoting SRHR/ Menstrual Hygiene
- Conduct seminar on CC Activities at National level
- Develop quarterly Newsletter on SRHR